Wednesday, May 11, 2016

KWW: Cinnamon Honey

A local shoppe sells the best organic honey.  They have several flavours, but my favourite is the cinnamon honey.  However as busy as I am, I am not always able to pop in and purchase it.  When I find myself out of the flavoured honey i often whip up this Cinnamon Honey Butter.  It tastes divine on muffins, bagels and even pancakes and couldn't be simpler!


CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of butter, softened
1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup of honey
1 tsp of ground cinnamon

Combine all ingredients and mix until light and fluffy.


In addition to being tasty, honey also has a place in many religious practices.  In the Hindu belief it is known as one of the five elixirs of immortality.  In the Pagan community it is used in many spells - remember my Garden Blessing?




Have you participated in Kitchen Witch Wednesday?
Find out what it is all about HERE.
Don't forget to leave your link below so we can check it out!!
Reactions:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment