Monday, May 9, 2016

Ch-cha-cha-changes!!!

Brightest blessings, Witches!

It has been quite a while since I have opened this blog...  but I have felt a need to come back and revamp this.  I miss posting here.  I have not only neglected this blog, but also my path... and I find myself missing it more and more. It's time to dust off the altar, the Book of Shadows, and my keyboard!

I have many changes in mind for Mom's a Witch; it has started with a complete overhaul and new look.  I will soon be featuring guest bloggers, a monthly newsletter and book reviews and recommendations.  Kitchen Witch Wednesdays will continue, as well as Pagan Blog Prompts and I hope to add more Pagan Parenting aspects.  If you have other ideas, I would love to hear them.

Please excuse the mess, while I continue to update.





{ Stock image from: Tanit Isis Stock }
Reactions:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment