Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekly Pinterest Round-up

Welcome Witchy Friends to my *new* Weekly Pinterest Round-up.
These are items I have pinned over the week

Please note...  the shops and or blogs have NOT reimburst me or encourage me to post their items.  I simply saw them and thought they were worth sharing.  Some items MAY be sold already.  They are linked to my PINS on Pinterest which is, in turn, linked to the original post/shop entry.




#1 -- Bewitching Buy: Love Potion.
#2 --  Book of Shadows: Colour Correspondences
#3 -- Kitchen Witchery: Litha Cocktail
#4 -- Bewitching Blog: Catch A Falling Star
#5 -- Gardens & Herbs: Witchy Birdhouse

All images are © to their respective owners.

Reactions:

1 Thoughts:

  1. You rock! Thank you for including me :) I am honored and touched. And your blog here looks incredible!!! I love it :) Blessings and love to you my sweet friend. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete