Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Missing the blogosphere...

I must say... I have missed blogging.  I may not be the best blogger online, but I have missed this.  There is something theraputic about blogging... and to be honest, being stuck in Small Town Christian Canada makes it hard to connect with other Pagans.  I have been keeping relatively quiet about what has been happening, but it has been about 6 months since my husband (of almost 10 years) decided that he didn't love me and no longer wanted a family.  Raising the Witchlets on my own has been extremely challenging.  But I am ready to get back to my blogging, and I hope that my witchy readers will join me again.  Pop back tomorrow for a brand new Kitchen Witch Wednesday!!







Reactions:

12 Thoughts:

  1. Blessings to you! So glad you decided to blog again. I am very blessed, I live in Hamilton, ON and we have a very strong Pagan community and they are so excepting and loving, I grew up in a small town so I know how you feel honey. I know it's hard being a single parent to 2 boys I couldn't imagine having 3 witchlets alone. I am here for you if you ever need to vent or celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words!! Ya know... Hamilton really isn't too far from me (about 2 hrs maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I am sorry to hear that your marriage didn't work out. I have been there (and some days it feels like I'm going there again). I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I discovered your blog while you were on your sabbatical and truly enjoy it. I look forward to your new posts. Sorry to hear about your marriage. I see it everyday and it's always heartbreaking. I wish you and your children the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright blessings and the goddess be with you, my dear. I'm glad to see that you're back and I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep your chin up...it gets easier...I promise. I lived through a divorce also and there is light at the other end of the tunnel!! You will be amazed how strong you really are and once it's all over with you will look back and think it wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Many Samhain blessings on you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, thank you dear readers!! )O(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also just came back from a blogging hiatus, but because of a rather abrupt change in lifestyle/location, not because of a divorce, fortunately. I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging every day, and especially Kitchen Witch Wednesday! Glad you're back, sorry for your circumstances. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've ever commented here, but I've been following your blog since I happened upon it (it's really lovely!). So you've been nominated for the Sunshine Award.

    Details: http://magickalandmundane.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunshine-award.html

    There's no pressure to accept, so if you're not into awards, that's okay. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I just found your blog and it is one of my favorites. I hope you will continue blogging! I look forward to new post!

    ReplyDelete