Wednesday, October 24, 2012

KWW: Simple Kitchen Blessing

The Kitchen is a high traffic area in many homes, and the home of a kitchen witch is no different.  It is always a good idea to bless your kitchen periodically.
Blessed be this Kitchen of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Be warmed by the sacred light of the Goddess and the Horned One. May all that is created here by means both magical and mundane bring nourishment, healing, and sustenance and cause harm to none. With love and peace, with joy and magic, be now and always filled.  So mote it be!
-------------------------------------------------------------------  
Wanna join Kitchen Witch Wednesday??    Dont forget to leave a comment below with a link to your own Kitchen Witch Wednesday post.


And grab the logo code:





Reactions:

4 Thoughts:

  1. Wonderful Kitchen blessing!! I have an altar above my sink because my kitchen is so tiny and give thanks everytime I am in there, which isn't often. I think I need a blessing for the delivery pizza dude LOL
    ps so glad you are blogging again! Brightest Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did KWW on my old blog http://mychaosinlife.blogspot.com/ and I want to start doing it again on my new blog.

    Ash-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's been a while, but I posted my first KWW yesterday: http://end-in-dreams.blogspot.com/2013/01/kitchen-witch-wednesday-clarity-tea.html

    ReplyDelete