Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to Write a Good Blog

Despite the title, this is not an entry about how to write  blog.  But I did come across and EXCELLENT article today that I wanted to share with you from the Pioneer Woman.  Go on -- take a peek at her blog, I will wait right here.

I really like the first point: Be yourself; write as if you are talking to your sister.  I'm going to do that from now on.  I also need to work on writing through my writers block, especially if I am going to continue the Kitten Capers section of the E-Zine.

So dear fans.... [insert drum roll here] I hope you are ready for the improved blogging styles of Emberlyn Rayne...


Reactions:

1 Thoughts:

  1. Sounds wonderful !! I think it's hard sometimes to write what you really want to write.
    Also not being scared to write what you feel. Afraid to loose followers etc. Trying to write what people want to read is something I used to do too. It's hard to change, but it is worth it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete