Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ostara 2012

Spring (and Ostara) just crept up on us this year -- did we even have a winter here?  It has been so mild here in south-western Ontario, Canada.

I want to take the time to tell you all that I am so blessed to have you reading my blog and sharing this journey with me... I have "met" so many wonderful people and it is truly an amazing feeling to be able to connect with you all!

Here are a few pictures of my suprize Ostara treat for the Witchlets.  I used a planter box to contain the treats so that they could use it for their seedlings later in the season.





Reactions:

2 Thoughts:

  1. There's 3 lucky little ones right there :) Love the idea of the seeder box too.. I hope you share pictures later in the year with their growing plants.

    Spring blessing to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete