Wednesday, January 25, 2012

KWW: Kitchen Witch's Creed

I have this posted in my information section, but I thought I would repost incase you've missed...
In this pot, I stir to the sun
an' follow the rule of harming none. 

Banishment of bane when goin' widdershins;
an' with water and salt negativity is cleansed. 

Household duties are more than chores.
Magick abounds when mopping floors. 

With this broom, I do sweep
to clean my house and safely keep. 

Marigold, Basil, Thyme, and Yarrow
my spell is cast for a better tomorrow. 

Lemons for joy and apples for health
the pow'r within brings great wealth. 

And, in this kitchen I do pray
To truly walk the Witches' Way.

Copyright 1998, 1999 E. Zeigler 
Image Copyright: © Brigid Ashwood 2012 www.brigidashwood.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna join Kitchen Witch Wednesday??    Dont forget to leave a comment below with a link to your own Kitchen Witch Wednesday post.


And grab the logo code:




Reactions:

4 Thoughts:

  1. Love this idea! I'll have to do a bit of thinking and try one next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://bythebroomstick.blogspot.com/2012/01/kww.html Here's my latest recipe for the KWW posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like my art. That kitchen witch you are using is the first kitchen witch I ever painted way back in 2000. Since then I have quite a few more. Check out my website http://www.brigidashwood.com/witchen-kitsch/

    Also please include a credit under the photo as follows:
    © Brigid Ashwood 2012 www.brigidashwood.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete