Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blessed Yule

It's getting close to that time!!
With only a few days until Yule, I will not be around to post on the blog this week.
That being said, I have alot of changes in mind for the following weeks and I hope you all will like them!  Now that I no longer have my practical magick domain, it occured to me that I really don't need two blogs - so I will be combining all of the information that was formerally on PracticalMagick.net to this blog... lots of info coming and all in one neat, tidy place!!  Also, in the new year, I will get back into my regular postings: Kitchen Witch Wednesday, Magickal Herb Friday and so on.

I wish you and yours a bountiful and safe Yule!!

Reactions:

1 Thoughts:

  1. I look forward to seeing the changes and new posts.

    ReplyDelete