Monday, June 27, 2011

A new Pagan Ezine

After much thought, I have decided to start a Pagan Ezine.
I am hoping to get the first issue out soon, followed with bi-weekly editions (assuming that the feedback is good).
If you would like to submit anything for this ezine, please let me know.
Sample Ad Size

Things you may submit: poety, "letters to editor", art work, book reviews etc -- I am pretty much open to ANY content at this point.

I am also looking for "ads".  If you would like to submit an ad for your blog, store, or podcast, please do so.  For now, all ads will be FREE to submit.  Ads must be in PNG or JPEG format.

Please email me at emberlynrayneAThotmail.ca with questions or submissions.

Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. An Ezine sounds like a great idea! I'd read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    Be sure to enter your email in the right hand menu to be notified when new issues are available :)

    ReplyDelete