Wednesday, June 15, 2011

KWW: Magickal Meals

I bet you didn't think I was going to do an entry about Kitchen Witchery....  I've missed several weeks and for that, I apologize.  I do hope you will re join me with Kitchen Witch Wednesdays.

To me, it's pretty easy to be a Kitchen Witch... I feel at home in my kitchen and with my herbs.  And adding a hint of magick into your meals is equally as easy.  Every witch knows, magick is about will and intent.  Taking time to prepare your meals with loving intent, blessing your ingredients and savouring what you made will help you and your family feel the magick around you.

Simple Meal Blessing:
Lord and Lady, watch over us,
and bless us as we eat.
Bless this food, this bounty of earth,
we thank you, so mote it be.


Mother Earth Meal Blessing:
Oh Mother Earth, we thank you so,
For the food and beverage you bestow.
For your protection and your love,
And everything you do for us.
We offer you thanks, love and mirth,
As we eat your bounty, Mother Earth.
 

Reactions:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment