Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pod-fading

It's been ages since I've added a podcast. I did not intend on "pod-fading".
I feel badly about that - I really enjoy doing the podcasts - and I enjoyed sharing them with my sister.

However since she has moved (even though it's only 10 minutes away), we are finding it difficult to get together and find the time to podcast.
I am unsure if I can do this podcast alone though - part of what makes our podcast is the sibling bantering.

So readers - what do you think? Should I attempt the podcast alone?  Find someone else to join me?  If I do this alone, what should I talk about??

¤´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

2 Thoughts:

  1. I say go for it. You never know what it's going to be like until you try it. And if you don't like it, there's no reason you can't just have another go. :)

    But I will be excited to hear another podcast from you and your sister. The two of you are a hoot! :P

    ReplyDelete