Wednesday, February 23, 2011

KWW: Immune Booster Juice

Image from: LINK
On my non-Wiccan blog this morning, I featured a breakfast smoothie recipe, so I thought I would carry that theme over here.  This is another recipe for those winter months... this will help your immune system to ward off colds.  Don't be frightened by these ingredients - the parsley takes care of the garlic odor, and the apple sweetens the juice.



:: Immune System Booster Juice ::

What You Need:
4-5 large carrots
Small handful of parsley
1 clove garlic
1 apple, cored

What You Do:
Run ingredients through juicer.
Strain.
Enjoy!

Don't forget to join in the Kitchen Witch Wednesday fun!!!  Just leave a comment on this post and I will pop over to your blog too.
For more info or for the KWW Logo please click HERE.

Reactions:

2 Thoughts: