|Image from: LINK|
Both of my girlie witchlets love dressing up in fairy costumes... so why not have a Fairy Tea Party...
The perfect snack for your little fairies is: FAIRY BERRIES
- What You Need:
- Large strawberries with stems
- White chocolate (such as Nestle Premier White Morsels or Wilton White Candy Melts; 1 cup of pieces will coat about 12 strawberries)
- Red food coloring
- Decorating sugar (sprinkles also work well)
- How to Make It:
- RINSE the berries, then pat them dry with paper towels.
- PLACE the white chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the microwave according to the package instructions.
- STIR in red food coloring until the chocolate is tinted pink (we used 5 drops for 1 cup of chocolate).
- POUR the sugar onto a plate. Holding each berry by the stem, dunk it into the chocolate, then roll it immediately in the sugar.
- PLACE the berries on a sheet of waxed paper and let the coating harden.