Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finding What is Lost

I am deeply sadden.  Over the recent seasonal festivities, some how my Pagan Rosary was lost.  I love this necklace, I wore it nearly everyday.  I hand-made it with fancy Jasper beads.  My Children, husband and I have searched for days but still cannot find it.  Since the mundane methods have not work, I feel it's time to get magickal :)


Complex Spell to find what is lost:

Supplies:
  • Mirror
  • Orange candle
  • Black candle
  • Small Magnet

Cast your circle and invoke the Elemental Guardians. Light the black candle (for solving mysteries, and drawing away the negativeness of the loss), and then the orange candle (for luck and precious objects). Visualize the lost object(s) in the mirror as already being found. Place the magnet between the two candles and stroke it towards you as you say the following three times, substituting the name of the lost object for "(lost object)":
By the wavering flame of this black light,
Grant to me of my (lost object) a sight.
By the power of this orange flame,
Give me luck to find the same.
In this mirror the (lost object) I see
Make the magnet draw them to me.
Close the circle, but leave the candles burning with the magnet between them until the candles burn down.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chant to Find Lost Item:
Be sure to concentrate on your lost article.
Earth, air, water, fire, help me find what I desire
Candle, cup, wind, seed, help me find what need


¤´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

5 Thoughts:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you lost your rosary, losing something that special is always difficult. I am sure it will find you....don't lose hope.

    And thank you for the spell.....I am very good a losing things. Really, if there was olympics for "losing stuff" - I would have a shelf full of gold metals :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I find it.. but if I don't, my daughter both offered to help me bead a new one - so that's something positive from it too :)
    Are you as good at finding as you are at losing things? LOL
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes hope you find it, I always find it fustrating when i have lost something special to me. Blessed be
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Just a few words to say I found in love with your necklace (did you make another one?)

    I'm currently trying to do the same, and it's the first time I'm doing a DIY necklace so I hope it will be ok.

    Do you have a tutorial or something I could use to help me?

    Many thanks and blessings!

    Belladonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Belladonna!
    I actually made a new one, but did eventually find the old one lol
    I could try to instruct you online if you like :)

    ReplyDelete