Thursday, December 30, 2010

A wonderful holiday...

Greetings dear readers!!
I hope that you all had a warm and loving holiday season.
Ours was wonderful, although we will be doing some changes to next year's Yule and Christmas festivities.  I think we will open all of our gifts on Yule and save Christmas simply for Santa and the non-Wiccan members of the family.  I think it will make things less hectic for us, and it will make Yule seem more special for the children, because, let's face it... this season is mainly about the gifts for young children.

At the beginning of the week, I hope to be back on a more regular blogging schedule, so until then, brew a potion, kiss your familiar and add some magick into someone else's life :)

¤´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. Interesting ideas for the gifts. Christmas gifts are really the magic for children :)

    Happy New Year.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I plan to do when I have kids. And when I buy a house. And when I get a higher paying job to afford the two... yeah, at some point. :P Happy New Year! ... And Happy Really Early Imbolc!

    ReplyDelete