Herbal Carpet Freshener
- Using your mortar and pestle, crush your herbs/flowers/resins to release the fragrance. The amount of herbs you use is really up to you.
- Add your herbs 1 cup of baking soda. If the baking soda has masked the aroma, you need more herbs. Your mixture should be very fragrant.
- Secure the lid on your conatiner and SHAKE WELL to mix the herbs and the baking soda. The mixture is most effective when fully blended.
- Sprinkle onto carpets. Make sure to thoroughly covers the carpet area, but refrain from sprinkling it in excess. You do not want to drown the carpet a thin coating is actually most effective.
- Allow the mixture to set for 15 to 30 minutes before vacuuming up.
NOTE: You can use various herbal combinations to suit your needs.
Try making a Sweet Dreams Powder combining lavender, linden flowers, peppermint, thyme, valerian and/or chamomile. How about a Home Protection Powder with a combination of chrysanthemum, cinnamon, cloves, dragon's blood and/or honeysuckle.
Be creative and blessed be!