Wednesday, December 8, 2010

KWW: Kitchen Tool Consecration

Consectration of Kitchen Tools (New Pot)


Use this simple spell to bless a new pot or other kitchen tool.
Start by lighting your favorite incense.
Draw a pentagram on the inside and one of the outside of the pot with a wooden spoon.

Say: Blessings of earth for abundance

Pass the pot through the incense.
Say: Blessings of air for fragrance.

Turn on the burner of your stover and place the pot on the flame.
Say: Blessings of fire for purity in preparation.
Stir in a little water.
Say: Blessings of water for love.

Your pot is now blessed & ready to prepare food.

(until I get more participation, I've removed Mr. Linky... be sure to leave a comment though, and i will visit your blog :) )
Reactions:

8 Thoughts:

  1. ohhhhh i love this!
    I am really starting to get into kitchen magic so this is going to be great, I hope you don't mind if I use it in my home!
    Blessed Be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go right ahead hunnie :)
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is a link to my KWW post for today, enjoy

    http://mychaosinlife.blogspot.com/2010/12/kitchen-witch-wednesday-kitchen-witches.html

    next week I hope to post a few recipes.

    Many Blessings
    Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Chaos!!
    I am popping over now to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking into getting a new set of pot and pans soon and this will work out great!
    Thanks so much for posting.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful! Glad I could help :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to trying this is my new kitchen when I move into my new house!

    We have brand new kitchen tools/pots, so I plan on using this spell to bless them.

    ...I love your ideas/post/blog etc.I just love YOU!-haha

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - you're such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete