Wednesday, November 24, 2010

KWW: Kitchen Blessing

Welcome to Edition One for Kitchen Witch Wednesday!!
I am looking forward to surfing around to see other Kitchen Witch Entries.


Every so often, it is necessary to bless your kitchen.  This will remove all negativity from the room as well as create a harmonious space to create meals and spend time with family.


Before beginning, make sure your kitchen is clean and clutter-free.
Display your elemental representations in the appropriate directions.


Blessed be this kitchen of mine,
By Air, Fire, Water and Earth,
Be Warmed by the Sacred Light of the Goddess.
May all that is created here
By means both magickal and mundane
Bring nourishment,
Healing sustanance,
And cause harm to none.
With love and peace,
With joy and magick,
Be now and always filled.
So Mote It Be!




Reactions:

6 Thoughts:

  1. Love your post, and the idea of KWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the idea of kitchen Witch Wednesday is wonderful. Unfortunately for me, I have nothing to talk about except doctoring Lipton Tea with spices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a kitchen blessing! I like this one a lot. I might have to borrow it. BTW i am a new follower and am enjoying the blog.
    check mine out if you get a chance
    http://ponderosapagan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I will pop over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete