Friday, November 26, 2010

Feeling Crafty

 I made some Yule/Christmas floral arragements for around the house yesterday.  I am happy with how they turned out.


Being a thifty witch at times... I popped into my local Dollar store and got some great deals on greenery and seasonal decorations.

The first arrangement (on the upper left) was made to hang outside by my front door.  My husband, however, fell in love with the look of this one and swiped it to make his hottub room more "festive".

The arrangement on the right was purchased at Walmart... but I spiffed it up by adding the beading and some more pine greenery.

The last arrangement has got to be my favourite one. It is proudly displayed in the kitchen.

'Tis the season, Witches!!! Bring out Yule decor!


Reactions:

2 Thoughts:

  1. Those arrangements are beautiful. I'm inspired to poke around here and see what I can come with now. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome!!
    I would love to see what you come up with too!

    ReplyDelete