Monday, November 1, 2010

Award Honours!

I have been given some awards lately and I am ever so grateful!  I will have to pop back through my comments to get caught up on Award/Thank-you posts.

Today I reieved this award from Loopy.  She has a wonderful blog, and you should definately check it out if you haven't already.  The only thing required of this award is to pass it on to 10 clucking good blogs...
  1. Can We Have a New Witch? Ours Melted
  2. Witchy Wisdom
  3. Mother Moon
  4. The Domestic Witch
  5. Bex's Hexes
  6. Ramblings of a Newbie Pagan
  7. Olde Baggs n Stuft Shirts
  8. Witch Blog
  9. Confessions of a Kitchen Witch
  10. Witch Mom

Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. Thank you so very much. Wow..I just received this twice and I am truly grateful!!! Either later today or definitely by morning tomorrow I will post my thank you's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete