Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am a Witch! I am you...


I will be completely honest with you, my dear readers... I do not follow politics; Canadian or American. Until a few days ago I didn't even know who Christine O'Donell was. An although I am not American, like many other Witches, I was rather disgusted by the latest O'Donnell Ad. Many bloggers are taking a stand and joining the "I am You" Campaign initiated by Bex's Hexes. Pass the word, Witches are just like everyone else...


I am Witch.
I am you.
I am a stay at home mother to three;
who makes hand-made hair bows for her daughters;
who is married to the man I met in high school;
who gardens and tends to my herb garden with love and care;
who graduated from college with a legal degree;
who has loving, accepting Christian parents;
who's sister is her best friend;
who daydreams and wishes on stars.
I am a Witch... and I AM just like you.


EDIT: Bex's link fixed... she moved the page LOL


¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)*•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

6 Thoughts:

  1. Wow. Just...wow. I never thought I'd see the day that a politician ran an ad claiming not to be a witch. Were it not for one measly thing she said years ago, this would be completely random. ...I'm going to run my own ad insisting that, despite what I said when I was six, I'm not a nimbus monkey. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post ... she has no right running an ad like that !!! Really irritates me to no end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the campaign! Love your blog! Sorry I moved the link...just wanted to clean up my blog and make it easier to post the youtube videos as they are created :-)

    Blessings to you and your family,

    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries hunnie :)
    Blessings to you as well!

    ReplyDelete