Friday, September 3, 2010

Podosphere Here I Come!


My sister and I have started a Pagan Podcast.
It's a funny little podcast, about nothing in general.
I would LOVE for you to have a listen... and tell your friends!
Our show is completely UNSCRIPTED and amateurly edited... good for some laughs I hope!

Practical Magick: the Podcast... enjoy

http://practicalmagick.podbean.com/2010/09/03/ep01-merry-meet/


¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)*•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

2 Thoughts:

  1. I like the podcast! And yes, it is very important that your sister's favorite color is purple. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lol* thanks for listening!
    We had some negative critism about it, so I am glad you enjoyed it.
    We're working on the next one now! Yay!!
    and LOL @ purple!

    ReplyDelete