Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lovin' Fall!

I love Fall... and Samhain!
I can't wait for the witchlets to head back to school because that means it's time to start Autumn decorating!

I've gotten a few things out already...

A crone broom to welcome all guests at the front door...
A besom is the symbolic of Samhain. Althought this is purely ornamental, a wtich's besom is generally used to purify a space; to sweep out negativivty.


My first jack-o-lantern of the season! This little tea light sits atop my tea shelf... Have you ever heard of "Jack's Story"?? Interesting Jack-o-Lantern lore. Looking at this picture, I have decided that I need to invest in an autumn tea pot, the purple/pink florals just do not seem to portray an autumn atmosphere.

And here is my favourite piece thus far...
My harvest "centerpiece" which is not in the center of anything!
My little scarecrow beside a spider bucket of flowers, adorned with orange and purple beads.

On a side note, are you a thrifty witch like me? I try to save money where ever I can. All of my Samhain/autumn decorations are from teh Dollar Store!!!



P.S. FireLyte... loved your decorations!! Hope you like seeing mine as well!



¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)*•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment