Monday, May 31, 2010

Be a Hooligan Lover....

Greetings again readers!!

I hope everyone had a blessed esbat! My sister conducted out first outdoor esbat last week - and it was truly amazing! It was an awesome feeling being able to connect with the forces of nature without having to be confined to four walls.

I have also recently stumbled upon the world of podcasts. There are so many wonderful pagan ones but by far, my current favourite is Isaac and Jasmine of Pagan Hooligans!! These two quirky hosts are just beginning thier journey on Paganism, and their unique outlook on things will definately keep you coming back for more!! Check them out - I promise you will not be disappointed.

¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ Blessings ♥¤´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)*•-:¦:-•:*''*:•-:¦:-*
Reactions:

2 Thoughts: