Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To brighten my day....

My day was brightened significantly today when Julie, the Domestic Witch left me a little note on my blog. She has given me a beautiful blogger award!! Thank you so much, I am honoured that you thought of me!! And it will be fun to pass the award on to others too!!

So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven Things About Me:
  • I am a leap year baby!!
  • Although I have been interested in Wicca since my mid teens, it is only lately that I have truly embraced the Goddess.
  • The one I consider to be one of my best friends - Renee - is someone I have never actually met in person.
  • I seem to have a fetish with creating websites and have an ever-growing number of them.
  • I have a fascination with the local fire department -- one of my best friends is also a fire fighter -- I have made several videos & clips of them and also made a youtube channel dedicated to them. b My son shares my fascination.
  • I love dragonflies.
  • Other than Wiccan books, the only novels I read are vampire ones. Yes, I am a Twilighter too *lol*
Okay... on to the blogs! I am not sure if I can come up with 15 though, as many of the blogs I read already have this award...
  1. Avidly Dreaming
  2. Wikked Wit
  3. Old Baggs and Stuft Shirts
  4. Aux Demilunes
  5. Brightest Blessings Wiccans
I will try to find some new blogs to add here too...
Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. Hello my dear. Thanks for your lovely compliment in bestowing this honeor on me. I have already answered my obligatory questions and thanked you publically and given the opportunity (my word of 2010) to all 33 of my followers. I was a good girl and did as I was instructed, at least this time. I'm waiting to see if Mother Moon forgives me for being tardy with my acceptance of the the award she gave me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back months ago. Thank you really for thinking of me. Linda ((((hugs)))) until next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Jacquelyn, I just wanted to let you know that I did your award and have now left an award on my bloggie for you. You have been very kind to me and I thought I'd thank you. If you don't want to participate, I am cool with that too. Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I *JUST* saw this! Thank you sweetie!!! ***hugs*** I am so touched! I'm also bummed that I didn't see this when you first posted it! I am going to respond today on my blog. :)

    *sprinkles faery dust before leaving*

    Cyberdelia

    ReplyDelete