Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have you ever...

Have you ever had an Esty shop owner not reply to you? Or ship your item?
I'm really not sure how to handle this, but I thik my patience is wearing thin. On January 28th, I ordered some adorable mini besoms. They have still NOT arrived. I have contacted the seller on two occassions, and she has yet to reply.
How would you handle this??

I just previewed entry and my blog seems all screwy?!
Looks like this layout is NOT compatible with firefox3.6... and neither are alot of my add-ons. Anyone know how to revert back??


EDIT:: Yay!! I fixed the template... I think!
Reactions:

2 Thoughts:

  1. I have no idea how to help you because I've never used etsy but to cheer you up I've given you a reward! http://www.thedomesticwitch.com/2010/03/ive-been-given-reward.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete