Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kitty in the Cupboard and a Winner!!


There's nothing like getting up in the morning to get some incense out of your cabinet and being greeted with a sleepy "MEOW". It seems that my kitty has found a new hiding place with my incense and herbs.


A few days ago I posted about our bedtime ritual and offered a vial of our Sweet Dreams blend to one of my readers. *drum roll please *I am pleased to announce the winner is:
Linda of Olde Baggs n' Stuft Shirts!!

(Linda, please email me at your convenience at sugarnspicemama AT gmail DOT com)
Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. Ah, very cute kitty! And congrats to the winner!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yeah for me and my granddaughter. She actually is the winner. As I told you she has a hard time getting to sleep in her own bed so, yeah for us. I'll email you now. Thanks again for your generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete