Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shopping spree!!

I went book shopping last night. I really love my local Chapters store - although I was quite disappointed to see that the Wiccan section had been reduced from five shelves down to two. I was pleasantly surprized to finially run into a fellow Wiccan there as well. She was a tiny elderly woman, with long white hair pulled tighly back into a bun. She smiled sweetly and said "hello deary," that stereotypical witch way. I couldn't help but giggle to myself.

Added to my personal witchy library are: The Real Witches' Year by Kate West and The Witch's Almanac 2010 by Marie Bruce.

What books are you currently reading?
Reactions:

3 Thoughts:

  1. dont you just love book sales... sounds like you found a couple good buys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! Just wish I had more time to read *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not buying enough book :(

    last book I bought was about Wiccan from Québec. It's the only book I saw on that matter and I grabbed it without looking at the inside.

    ReplyDelete