Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome Renee!!

I am soo proud to announce that my sister Wiccan, Renee of Gentle Hauntings, has accepted my invitation to blog with me on Broom Closet Confessions!! Renee has been a dear online friend of mine for quite some time. She has been a practicing Wiccan for 6 years now and fully supported and guided me when I chose to follow a Wiccan path as well.

*************************

Also... aren't these pipe cleaner witchy hats just precious!! This is the Wiccan Craft of the Week for my daughter and I. She calls them "Witchy Party Hats"!! We will be making festive Yule ones today.

~Blessed Be~
)O(
Reactions:

5 Thoughts:

  1. I am very honored! Thank you! And those hats are adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest hats!!! Wow, love them.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled onto your blog and glad I did...i'm off to check out Practical Magick and I'm following you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter had a blast making them :)

    Hello Tarmara!!
    I'll pop over to your blog as well -- Thanks!
    )O(

    ReplyDelete