Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Your Cleanin' Shoes On

Being at stay at home mom means that I spend a large amount of my day cleaning. Cleaning dishes, laundry, toys and more. Recently I have also started helping a friend clean his house. At his house it is customary to keep shoes on; although this is not the case at my home. Today as I cleaned through his house I was amazed at how much I had gotten accomplished in such a small amount of time.

The Domestic Witch brings up a very valid point with her post today... it's all about the shoes! So if you wanna get something done - don't wear those comfy clothes. Get up! Get dressed & put those shoes on! Don't forget to crank up the tunes because that always helps with the cleaning ;)

Oh and don't forget to check out Mrs. B's blog today for an awesome give-away!!

Blessed Be
)O(
Reactions:

2 Thoughts: